Become an Ambassador of CpaCredits.com, one of the fastest growing companies within the accounting world.
CpaCredits.com is the first and only site to recognize the challenges faced by current accounting undergraduates and early career accounting professionals in obtaining the final 30 credits in order to become fully recognized CPA’s.
As an Ambassador, students can use the knowledge gained through the program to help educate their fellow peers on how to finally get through that final 30 credit hurdle, and become a fully recognized CPA’s.
If you’re interested in joining a dynamic and vibrant community, continue reading.
What Would Your Responsibilities Be?
- Hold an information table each semester
- Obtain a list of names and E-Mail addresses of accounting students on campus
- Secure at least two meetings with on-campus Accounting organizations, such as Beta Alpha Psi, other business fraternities or accounting clubs
- Attend your college’s accounting events on behalf of CpaCredits.com
What Qualifications Do You Need?
- An accounting major with a minimum 3.0 GPA
- Active on-campus involvement within Accounting organizations
- Strong written and oral communication
What Do You Get?
- Your Choice of a Free CpaCredits.com Accounting Course
- 25% off the first CpaCredits.com Course (i.e. Accounting, Business, Elective) when you start
- Earn up to 3 CpaCredits.com courses or your ENTIRE 30 Credits for FREE*
- A jumpstart on your CPA Journey
- A company focused on your success
- Valuable skills for your resume
Sound like something you’d be interested learning more about?
Fill out the form – make sure to select the captcha!