Meet Mike S.
Having completed his Bachelor’s Degree, majoring in accounting and with 124 credits, Mike had a significant amount of student debt and little time to reach the 150 college credits needed for him to sit for his CPA exam, qualify as a CPA and pay off his debt.
Mike was eager to get into the workforce, become a CPA and pay off his debt as soon as possible. He was introduced to CpaCredits.com by a friend and whilst he was excited to hear of his options his main concerns were:
- Was this a credible source?
- Could he really reach the 150 college credit requirement in his own time with 7.5 week modules?
- Were the credits that they were selling credible, NASBA recognized and transferable?
Mike contacted CpaCredits.com to ascertain:
- All courses are offered through regionally accredited partner colleges (Monroe College, in Mike’s case)
- Are 7.5 weeks (start to finish) and are asynchronous
- Monroe College is a regionally accredited college
- All courses are accredited and recognized by NASBA and all State Accountancy Boards
Having done his own research, Mike signed up with CpaCredits for Business Ethics and Fundamentals of Forensic Accounting. This way, whilst starting his first job, he earned the additional college credits he needed to reach the 150 level required. He accomplished this in just six months, on his own time and at a fraction of what he thought he would have to pay to pursue in a Masters Degree.
Is CpaCredits.com for you?
If, like Mike S., you want to:
- Earn the additional college credits needed to meet the 150 credit minimum limit required to sit for the CPA exam
- Want to pay off your student debt as soon as possible by getting a job with good pay
- Study in your own time
- The most flexible and cost-effective way to accomplish this
then CpaCredits.com is a great way for you to achieve your goals, effectively and quickly, like Mike did!