Here are just some of the reasons you may want to consider a career as a CPA:
- There are extra job opportunities as you can work in almost any industry
- Effective advantages and incentives
- Job adaptability is increasing
- It’s a great basis for being an entrepreneur
- You can earn more money and benefit from increased job security.
- There is greater job stability; being a CPA is one of the most stable qualifications
- Prestige and Respect – peers, clients and the general population often view CPAs as an elite group of professionals
- It’s perfect if you’re an adventurer as being a CPA it’s arguably one of the most portable qualifications
- It’s more about advice than number crunching!
- You get to spend your time helping people
- It’s almost recession proof
CPAcredits.com helps you fulfil your state accountancy requirements and maps out everything you need to get there.
You can complete the requirements and start a new career faster than you think.
Earn the extra college credits you need and get your CPA.
- Go from bookkeeper to CPA in less than 6 months
- Increase your earning potential by 30% in 6 months and earn your CPA
- Become a CPA without a background in accounting
Start a New Career in Accounting – It’s not too late!