With work and family commitments, the financial pressure of young children and the additional funding required (in the region of $20 – $30 000) to reach her masters degree Sylvia’s dream of earning the additional college credits (150 are required to sit for the CPA exam) wasn’t being realised.
Meet Sylvia G
Six years ago Sylvia graduated, with a degree in accounting, from college. She immediately entered the workplace taking up a role with a small accounting firm. Mounting responsibilities had been preventing Sylvia from chasing the 150 college credits to reach her CPA goals when a friend of hers, who was researching ways to achieve these additional credits, told her about CPAcredits.
Sylvia couldn’t believe that CPAcredits offered:
- Access to courses affordably
- The ability to study in her own time
- Maintain her career and family responsibilities due to the flexibility of the courses
- Confirmation that all courses are accredited and recognized by NASBA and all State Accountancy Boards.
Over the next four months Sylvia signed up for the following courses with CPAcredits:
- Personal finance management
- Payroll accounting
- Nonprofit and government
Once Sylvia has completed the courses she will finally sit for her CPA exam and, on passing, will be able to earn a might higher salary that she is currently on which, ultimately, will enable her to support her family in a much stronger way than she’s currently able to. What’s more she will finally achieve her career goals of becoming a CPA.
Is CPAcredits.com for you?
If, like Sylvia G, you want to:
- Earn the additional college credits to meet you 150 required limit to sit for the CPA
- Have student debt so need to get into the workplace as soon as possible
- Want and need to study in your own time
- Need the most flexible and cost-effective way
Then you could achieve your goals, effectively and quickly, with CPAcredits.com, like Sylvia!