CPA Credits Founder’s saw that it has been incredibly hard for aspiring CPAs to get their license because they are required to have 150 total credits to qualify.
This meant that students currently had only one option to take the additional courses through a University or College, which is quite expensive. In fact, less and less students are sitting for the CPA exam every year, because it’s expensive to attain their additional credits and it is incredibly time consuming. In the meantime most of them are holding down jobs at the very least.
The Founder’s engaged with prospective CPA students and staff accountants. They were all searching for the same things.
- accounting courses
- business courses
- and elective courses
We listened to what they had to say and started CPA Credits to assist in the candidates goal. We created the quickest way to earn your CPA.
Online accounting courses for CPA credits
At CPA Credits all the courses are:
- extremely affordable and the lowest in the marketplace
- NASBA accredited and recognized for your CPA credit requirements.
- Online which allows for easy accessibility
- Asynchronous allowing prospective CPA Candidates to fit the classes in to their schedule
- 7.5 weeks which relieves the time necessary to attain the extra 30 credits
- from regionally accredited universities
Signing up is simple, easy and quick; you will be registered for your course in minutes. ALL of the courses can help you get your extra college credits to qualify for the CPA exam.
CPA Credits is sure to help CPA Candidates meet their goal.